February English Teacher Required in Peterborough
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated English teacher to join and contribute to the success of an academy that believes in providing a first class education and giving every pupil the opportunity to go to university or pursue the career of their choice.
We are currently looking for an exceptional English Teacher to join a large 11 -18 mixed academy in Peterborough from after February half term. The English Teacher will be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons and achieving excellent results for their students, instilling in them a love for the subject and a desire to learn. We welcome applications from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified English teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education.
- Ability to infuse technology into curriculum.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community.
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
For further information or to discuss other English teaching opportunities please call 0800832243.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire area please let us know.