Full-Time Maths Teacher Required For September 2018
justteachers is currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher to work on a full time basis with a Lincoln based Academy, this role is to start in September 2018 but could start sooner for the right candidate. You would be teaching from KS3 to KS4, so experience across these ages is essential.
This is an average sized academy, that is looking for a someone who is going to become part of a committed team. This would be ideal for those who have experience teaching mixed ability groups, and have strong behaviour management techniques. This role is on a permanent basis, so would be ideal for someone who is wanting a new challenge.
Ideally you will:
- Have QTS
- Have experience in KS3 and KS4
- Hold a recognised Teaching Certificate
- Have recent teaching experience that we can reference
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
To apply for this role submit your details and CV below or call us on 0800832243
For teachers, classroom assistants, SEN staff and nursery nurses, we offer:
- A choice of day-to-day, long-term and permanent jobs
- Work in local schools and nurseries
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support and assistance at every stage of your justteachers career
- The best level of customer service and ongoing support to our candidates
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.