Core Curriculum Teacher Urgently Required To Teach In Various SEMH Schools in Liverpool, Wigan, Ormskirk, and Lancashire
Are you a qualified Secondary teacher who has experience working with children SEMH needs?
justteachers are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Secondary teacher who ideally has experience of working with disengaged children.
We are looking for Teachers to teach pupils core curriculum subjects, Maths. English and Science and sometimes Sports, so anyone with a PE Background may also be interested.
The aim of this provision is to ensure that students are able to access full time education.
Ideally you will be able to:
• To create and maintain, with the assistance of team members, a planned and stimulating learning environment both inside and in the outdoor area which allows children to make choices and
decisions, establishes calm and appropriate behaviour, and ensures the effective delivery of the National curriculum as appropriate
• To organise, plan, prepare, participate in and evaluate activities appropriate to the needs and abilities of the children and maintain the continuous provision within the setting
• To devise and evaluate children’s individual education programmes.
• To use formative and summative assessments to inform future planning
• Create an atmosphere conducive to work and the establishment of good behaviour and work habits
• To ensure the primary care needs of the children are met
• Hold QTS
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Alison now on 01925 826220.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN, and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
• Great pay rates.
• It’s easy to register.
• Ongoing support and development.
• No timesheets.
• A fantastic 24/7 support team.
“In January, through Just Teachers, I went in for a days supply as teacher with a class of KS1 and KS2 children. This turned in to a long term supply position, through until the summer. A permanent post then became available in the school and I was lucky enough to be appointed. I have loved teaching in this special school and continue to do so and I will always be grateful to Just Teachers for giving me the opportunity to work in special education.”- Andrew, SEN teacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.