SPLD Teacher Required for Literacy and Numeracy – Bury
Subject: SPLD Teacher
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Are you an SPLD Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working with Specific Learning Difficulties or delivering Literacy and Numeracy interventions to low ability secondary age students?
Are you comfortable working with SEND students in SEND provisions who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs?
justteachers are searching for SEND Teachers with experience working with SEMH students delivering interventions for Literacy and Numeracy. If you have either a qualification in SPLD or significant experience working with these needs then please get in touch. We are working closely with a client who is looking for a teacher with these skills to support a child with SPLD.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with SPLD children or young people
• Are comfortable working in PRUs or ESBD schools
• Have experience delivering Literacy or Numeracy interventions
• Hold an SPLD qualification or SEN qualification
• Be a qualified teacher with the ability to plan, mark and assess if needed
• Be robust, resilient and able to effectively manage challenging behaviour
• Hold a Team Teach qualification or other form of de-escalation training
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!