Teacher of PE required for a School in the Bournemouth area
justteachers are recruiting for an experienced Teacher of PE. Do you have the ability to transfer your skills and knowledge to enthuse your students? Immediate start.
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their love of PE and achievements to date in his/her current role. The main purpose of this role is to enthuse students with a love of PE and the sporting world.
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- Have own transport (not essential but desirable)
- The successful candidate will support students to set the highest expectations and to make outstanding progress.
- He/she will have the motivation and energy to inspire young people and a determination to never settle for second best
- Offer good communication and have the ability to engage and motivate students
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
- Long standing and exclusive relationships with clients
- No timesheets
- In-house payroll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset / Hampshire area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to working for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for work then please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.