English Teacher needed for Outstanding School in Bournemouth
justteachers are recruiting for one of our partnership schools for an experienced Teacher of English. Do you have the ability to teach KS3 & KS4 English? Start immediately.
Role as an English Teacher:
- Do you have a fabulous classroom management?
- Do you have the confidence to be an outstanding teacher of English with the ability to inspire your students?
- Do you have strong leadership skills to guide different ability groups of students?
- Do you have excellent subject knowledge?
The ideal candidate:
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Must have a genuine desire to work in a Secondary English teaching position
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- The school is very popular and is over subscribed in all year groups
- The schools latest Ofsted report identified that increasing numbers of students are making outstanding progress and also identified Leadership and Management, student behaviour, the curriculum and Governance as Outstanding
- Many of the schools students aspire to continue their education in the new 6th Form which opened in September 2014
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.