Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for SEN teaching experience?
- Adaptable, resilient and have a desire to make a lasting difference to the lives of our very individual young people.
- Experienced in working within the SEN sector or working with young people with SEN
- Passionate about working with SEN children
There is a school in Warwick seeking to appoint a SEND teaching assistant. The school is a popular, over-subscribed setting for 4 – 19 year olds with a range of learning difficulties and disabilities. They have moderate to severe learning difficulties, autism spectrum conditions, profound and multiple learning difficulties and highly complex needs. The pupils are inspiring, articulate, funny, intelligent, caring, sincere, warm, energetic and teachers of incredible life lessons. The school have highly-skilled staff with expertise in managing a broad spectrum of special educational needs. They also believe that ‘Aspiring to Achieve’ should apply to everyone, so they are a professional learning community who never stops learning how to improve. Their vision is for every pupil (and staff member) to achieve their potential.
Through working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Justteachers