Teacher of Male PE required in West Yorkshire
Are you a PE Teacher looking for a new challenge in 2018? justteachers currently require an enthusiastic and committed PE Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The school provides:
- Intellectually challenging teaching
- A work-centred environment
- High standards consistently applied in the classroom
- Clear rules governing behaviour
- Homework for all pupils set regularly
- Marking of pupils’ work promptly and constructively by teachers
- Regular formal examination practice
- Frequent monitoring of progress
- Defined academic goals
- Strong partnership with parents
- Extra-curricular activities and enrichment
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to teach KS3 and 4 PE
- Be enthusiastic and professional.
- Be able to creatively teach your subject knowledge and engage students.
- Have the ability to work as an individual and be able to quickly adapt to being part of the school team.
- Be passionate about education and positively impacting the school.
- Competitive pay rates.
- 24/7 support and a professional and friendly team of consultants.
- Easy registration and no time sheets.
- Safeguarding and ongoing support.
- Access to a large range of roles including permanent positions.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!