Maths Teacher with Key Stage 4 experience ideally, needed in Keresley
A Secondary school on the boarder of Keresley and Corley is looking to expand their Maths department. They were previously rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED and have since been adding to, needed areas, of their department. Currently the Maths department is seeking a driven motivated individual that can engage students and drive their attainment even higher.
- Potential to progress into a permanent role
- AWR after 12 weeks
- Flexible and competitive pay rates
- Build relationships with senior professionals in the industry
The highly respected school already has a 100% A* – C pass rate in all 3 main subjects. Creating an impact on this School will require an individual that is willing to push students to optimum limits.
- Rated ‘Good’ minimum by OFSTED
- Hold a valid QTS/QTLS
- Clear DBS
- 12 months experience working in a Secondary School
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Please contact Taylor on 02476463555 if you feel you would be interested in this position available…