ICT Teacher needed to start in February 2018
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative ICT teacher to work with one of our partner secondary schools in Clitheroe. Our client is looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable teacher to deliver engaging lessons both inspiring and encouraging pupils.
The school is situated in the scenic market town of Clitheroe with fantastic views of the Ribble Valley. Developments have been made to the schools facilities and resources adding value to the students learning environment. All students are individually supported and challenged by a large team of excellent teachers. They encourage students to work hard by creating a stimulating and safe environment whereby they can flourish and achieve their potential.
The role will be teaching ICT across KS3 and KS4 from February 2018. You will also be expected to teach Maths at KS3, the resources will be provided and support offered if you are not a Maths specialist.
The school also want to encourage newly qualified teachers to apply for this role.
Suitable candidates will need to have:
- A solid understanding of the curriculum and know how to track pupils progress
- Ability to plan and deliver creative and motivating lessons.
- Skills to ensure positive management of children’s behaviour
- Vision, commitment and the ability engage pupils with varied abilities
- Enthusiastic, resourceful and motivated to ensure the highest possible standards of student attainment, personal development and well-being are achieved.
Working with justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include:
- Competitive Rates of Pay ranging from £100 – £160 per day
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional career development – access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you are dynamic and creative and truly passionate about teaching and learning, please apply below for this and many more.