KS3 English Teacher – Kings Lynn
We are looking for someone to deliver English to KS3 students; the school is a large academy in King’s Lynn. The department is a supportive and would accept applicants who may not have QTS but would be confident in delivery. With the role being specifically for KS3, the school would also be interested in KS2 Primary applicants.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be well-qualified with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons, although QTS is not essential.
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Strong behaviour management and ability to remain professional when dealing with challenging situations
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education.
- Ability to infuse technology into curriculum.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community.
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant and team
- Access to free safeguarding training and free ongoing support & development
- Access to a contributory pension scheme.
If you are interested in this role please call us on 0800832243
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire area please let us know.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.