Teachers needed for GUARANTEED PAY scheme
Justteachers are searching for Teachers to work in mainstream schools through our Guaranteed Pay Scheme in South Manchester. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience in schools across all keys stages and will be confident working with individuals and whole classes.
Ideally you will:
- Be available for work 5days a week
- Have access to a car and be willing to drive for work
- Be versatile, flexible, confident and have the ability to tailor your teaching style to engage students with a wide range of special educational needs
- Have a flexibility to take on short term, long term or day-to-day placements at a wide range of schools within 45 minutes from your home address
- Have a positive, flexible and upbeat mentality and a genuine interest in pursuing a career working with individuals who have special educational needs
In return you will:
- Be guaranteed a minimum of 3 days per week at £60 per day whether you work or not
- Be paid weekly through PAYE
- Have access to free CPD courses and seminars including Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Dyslexia seminars and many more
- Have access to a dedicated team of committed consultants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Justteachers are committed to safeguarding and all candidates are required to have an enhanced DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service. This also has to be placed onto the update service. Full assistance will be provided at interview.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.