We are currently recruiting English Teachers in Peterborough
We are currently looking for exceptional English Teachers to work within a number of our schools in and around Peterborough or anyone willing to travel. We welcome applications from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified English teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education.
- Ability to infuse technology into curriculum.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community.
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
Benefits working for justteachers:
- Excellent rates of pay and pension scheme
- Dedicated consultant who will work above and beyond to place you in the positions suited to you and your strengths
- Opportunities to work with a number of excellent schools
- Experience in teaching a wide range of children from different socio economic backgrounds
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear of any other job opportunities please call 0800 832 243 or email Lincolnshire@justteachers.co.uk.