Peterborough day to day Supply Teacher
Justteachers are looking to recruit a bank of local Secondary Teachers with extensive knowledge of the National Curriculum to work within our partnered Schools on an ad hoc basis. These positions would be ideally suited to those who are looking to return to teaching, looking to slow down the pace a little or those who are new to teaching and want to broaden their experiences.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong behaviour management and adaptability are essential
- Previous school based experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong team ethos
- The commitment to ‘go the extra mile
- Honours degree or Qualified teacher status desired
- A strong belief in truly comprehensive education
What these positions offer:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
- Flexible working, assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
- A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs.
This role is commutable from:
Peterborough, Wisbech, Stamford, Spalding, Boston, Bourne
To apply for the role or for further information please contact at justteachers on 0800 832243 or alternatively send you CV through to Lincolnshire@Justteachers.co.uk
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and the welfare of children and young people within education. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure.