Day-to-Day Supply Teachers Required – Liverpool & St Helens Areas
Subject: KS3 & KS4
Type: Secondary Teacher
Location: Liverpool & St Helens
Pay: £110 – £131 per day
Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to slow down or gain more experience? Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
justteachers work with schools around the Liverpool and St Helens area who are in need of day-to-day and week long supply teachers.
The day to day and short term roles would be ideal for an experienced teacher looking to step away from full time teaching or an NQT or teacher looking for more experience and to gain insight of other schools.
The ideal candidate must:
• Have previous experience working in a secondary school
• Be dedicated and committed to delivering supply work as if you were the classes full time teacher
• Have QTS
• Be able to supply classroom based references covering the last two years
• Hold or be willing to undertake a DBS check
Working with Justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include
• Free safeguarding teaching
• Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• 24 hour, 7 days a week service
• AWR applies after a 12 week period for longer term positions
• A guaranteed pay scheme can be offered in some circumstances
• justteachers Ltd offers competitive rates of pay and the option of joining a contributory pension scheme.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching supply please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.