Subject: Behavioural Support
Location: St Helens
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Justteachers is seeking behavioural specialists to work within SEN schools across St Helens and Liverpool. We are fast approaching a busy time of year for SEN schools as their intake increases and their needs follow.
We have two very well established SEN desks which cover the North West and Greater Manchester areas looking for specialists to come and work in schools with supportive and enthusiastic teams.
If you have experience working with SEN students, SEMH/ESBD students, support work, pastoral work or any other kind of work that relates to supporting the progress of vulnerable children or young people then we need you!
We are actively recruiting specialists to work in a range of environments for long term roles starting as soon as.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working in PRUs, ESBD schools, Care Homes or Residential Homes
• Are comfortable working in challenging and sometimes difficult environments
• Have experience providing nurture groups, interventions or boosters
• Possess a Team Teach or equivalent certificate
• Provide a minimum of 2 references to cover the last 2 years and have a DBS on the update service
• Are available immediately for interviews / observations
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with ESBD pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please contact 01925 826220
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!