Maths GCSE Intervention Teacher – Warrington
A continuously progressing school in Warrington require a Maths Specialist to deliver GCSE interventions to a mixed ability range of pupils.
The ideal candidate will be committed to success and will be working with small groups of pupils who require assistance with their upcoming Maths GCSEs.
The candidate will be responsible for planning and preparing engaging lessons to boost pupils grades from D’s to at least C’s. You will also be working with the higher ability pupils to further challenge them to ensure they achieve their true potential.
The ideal candidate may be an experienced Math Teacher or an NQT or a candidate wishing to not teach a full classroom
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience teaching GCSE Maths
• Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references within the last two years (including PGCE Placements)
• Have a desire to become part of a committed team
• Be passionate about education and have a good understanding of booster based teaching
• Confidence when dealing with challenging behaviour
• The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.