Core Subject Intervention Specialists Required – Wigan
Are you a secondary teacher looking for your next role?
justteachers is currently seeking a Qualified Teacher to work within one of our partner schools located in Wigan.
This is a large academy with no real behaviour issues, the children just require engaging lessons. This school is currently looking for English, Maths, Science and Year 7 Catch Up Intervention Specialists to help raise attainment, the schedule for this role is varied/subject to change and very much on a part-time basis.
Ideally you will:
• Have QTS
• Have experience in KS3 and KS4
• Hold a recognised Teaching Certificate
• Have recent experience within a classroom that we can reference
• Have a desire to become part of a committed team
• Have a proven track record in raising attainment
• Be interested in part-time work, including half days
• Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Rates of pay are in line with the national teaching scale.
If you are interested in this role apply now or call us on 01925 826 220.
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachersinclude:
• Competitive and fair rates of pay
• Easy registration
• Ongoing support and development
• No timesheets
• A fantastic 24/7 support team
• Access to a contributory pension scheme
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.