Special Needs Learning Support
Special Needs Learning Support needed in Cheshire
Do you have a passion to work with children with Special Educational Needs ?
Justteachers are looking for people with an interest in working in a Special Needs Schools, this may be new to you and maybe you haven’t had much experience? , however this is where we can help.
Students within these schools have a range of physical disabilities, medical needs and associated learning difficulties such as ASD, ADHD and Profound Learning Difficulties.
Ideally you will be local to the Cheshire area, if not happy to travel.
Maybe you have supported or cared for children or adults with Special Educational Needs, maybe a family member and you would like opportunities to progress in your working in schools.
Ideally we look for people who;
• Have passion for working with children with SEND
• Experience of supporting adults or children with SEND including: Autism, Down’s Syndrome, Physical Disabilities, PMLD, SLD, Visual and Hearing Impairment.
• Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
• Comfortable to support with personal care
• Maybe you have a background in a Nursing or care profession
• Maybe hold a degree in Psychology or Art
• Level 2 or 3 Qualifications could be advantageous although not necessary
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01925 826220.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
• Great pay rates.
• It’s easy to register.
• Ongoing support and development.
• No timesheets.
• A fantastic 24/7 support team.
• “justteachers has provided me with a constant stream of work and they have gone the extra mile by adding a personal, caring approach to my needs. I feel privileged to be a part of their team. justteachers has focused on making sure that each job I’ve been put forward for fits my every need.” – Teaching Assistant Kim
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!