Subject: Behavioural Specialists
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Justteachers is looking for candidates with experience working with children or adults with behavioural needs. We have a number of well established relationships with clients across Manchester who provide a range of support for students with SEMH / ESBD needs.
Are you looking for a new experience and want to make a difference in alternative education? Have you had experience working with children with Special Educational Needs or EHCPs? Are you resilient, passionate and committed?
If you are and are looking for a new challenge or a change then please get in touch asap as Justteachers has a range of roles upcoming from short term to long term and we require candidates to fill requirements of clients. Even if you are unsure but are intrigued and want to see if there is any work we can offer then please get in touch.
We are actively recruiting specialists to work in a range of environments for long term and short term roles immediately and upcoming.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with ESBD / SEMH students
• Have worked as a social worker, health care worker, care assistant, teaching assistant or teacher in alternative provision
• Have experience providing nurture groups, interventions or boosters
• Possess a Team Teach or equivalent certificate or be open to completing CPD for this
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with ESBD pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!