Numbers Count Teacher Needed- Wythenshawe
Justteachers is currently working with a school in Wythenshawe that is in search of a teacher to do part time-full time “Numbers Count” interventions with pupils in both KS3 and KS4.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in supporting learners
- Experience of intense one to one and small group maths intervention sessions
- Have experience of using Sandwell and diagnostic assessments to identify gaps.
- Experience with EAL & SEN pupils
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Good knowledge of the curriculum
- Be resilient
Rates of pay are dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 0161 850 0310
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!