ASC Specialists Required
ASC specialists required
Subject: ASC Specialists
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Justteachers is quickly approaching a very busy time of year and as we are busier than ever on the SEN team we have a surplus of roles that need filling asap! If you have experience working with ASC students / pupils then please get in touch. You do not need explicit experience working within a school but knowledge and understanding of how to work with ASC students and support their learning would be beneficial. We have a number of clients recruiting immediately and require good, committed support staff to fill the vacancies we anticipate.
If you have experience working with ASC children, adults or schools then we are very interested in speaking to you! We pay competitive rates to our staff and we work hard to form lasting and valuable relationships with all candidates.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with ASC pupils / students in mainstream or SEN provisions
• Are comfortable working in SEN environments
• Have experience working supporting and helping varying levels of ASC
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with ASC pupils
• For some of our clients we require a Child and Adult workforce DBS – If you don’t have this DBS or a DBS on the online update service you must be willing to apply for one if necessary
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!