Subject: ESBD Support
Location: Across Greater Manchester
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Do you have experience working with SEMH or ESBD students? Have you worked in Primary or Secondary PRU/Provisions. Are you looking for a new challenge or more flexibility in your working hours? Do you have a Teaching Assistant qualification or relevant degree/experience?
If so then we would be interested in speaking to you!
Justteachers is looking for ESBD specialists to work for a number of schools across the Trafford areas. If you are passionate, dedicated and committed to making a difference and are actively looking for long term work then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch to arrange an interview. High quality SEND support staff are in great demand across Manchester and we are confident that we can secure you a position in your ideal school.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with ESBD pupils / students in mainstream or SEN provisions
• Are comfortable working in SEN environments
• Have experience using de-escalation techniques e.g. MAPA, Team Teach, Safer Handling etc.
• Are a motivating, dedicated individual with drive and focus
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners
• Have experience providing interventions to low achieving learners
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with ESBD pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!