Special Needs Learning Support
Special Needs Learning Support needed in the Warrington and Cheshire
We currently have open vacancies for Special Needs Learning Support Assistants to work in the Cheshire area.
justteachers are currently recruiting individuals that are looking for work in the Cheshire area in a specialist school for students with a range of physical disabilities, medical needs and associated learning difficulties. The school are looking for caring people who have a real passion to work with children with Special Educational Needs, experience of supporting children with complex needs would be of an advantage, but not necessary.
The school is committed to providing an outstanding blend of education, therapy and care across the day.
A successful SEND Learning Support
• Have passion for working with children with SEND, maybe supported a family member with Special Education Needs
• Experience of supporting adults or children with SEND including: Autism, Down’s Syndrome, Physical Disabilities, PMLD, SLD, Visual and Hearing Impairment.
• Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
• Comfortable to support with personal care
• Maybe you have a background in a Nursing or Care profession, Youth work, Psychology Degree ?
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01925 826220.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
• Great pay rates.
• It’s easy to register.
• Ongoing support and development.
• No timesheets.
• A fantastic 24/7 support team.
• “justteachers has provided me with a constant stream of work and they have gone the extra mile by adding a personal, caring approach to my needs. I feel privileged to be a part of their team. justteachers has focused on making sure that each job I’ve been put forward for fits my every need.” – Teaching Assistant Kim
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!