SEND Learning Support
SEND Learning Support needed to work in Special needs schools – Liverpool
Do you have a passion for supporting children and young adults with Special Educational Needs ?
Are you flexible and looking for work in the Liverpool area ?
Do you have the relevant key skills to work within a Special Needs School ?
Justteachers are currently looking to support a Special Needs school in Liverpool with long term, short term and day to day support cover. You will be an effective member of the school community, contributing to all aspects of support within school to support and include students with SEND.
A successful SEND Learning Support will;
• Have passion for working with children with SEND, maybe you have experience of supporting a family member with Special Educational Needs
• Experience of supporting adults or children with SEND including: Autism, Down’s Syndrome, Physical Disabilities, PMLD, SLD, Visual and Hearing Impairment.
• Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
• Comfortable to support with personal care
• Maybe you have a background in a Nursing or care profession, Youth Work, or maybe a Degree in Psychology
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01925 826220.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
“justteachers has provided me with a constant stream of work and they have gone the extra mile by adding a personal, caring approach to my needs. I feel privileged to be a part of their team. justteachers has focused on making sure that each job I’ve been put forward for fits my every need.” – Teaching Assistant Kim
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!