English Teacher required for an outstanding School in Bournemouth
Are you looking for your next challenge? justteachers are recruiting for an outstanding school in Bournemouth for an experienced teacher of English. Do you have the ability to teach KS3 & KS4 English? Start immediately. We are also looking for day to day supply English Teachers; if you are interested in these positions please forward your CV in the first instance.
The ideal candidate:
- Do you have excellent subject knowledge?
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- Do you have a fabulous classroom management?
- Do you have the confidence to be an outstanding teacher of English with the ability to inspire your students?
- Do you have strong leadership skills to guide different ability groups of students?
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.