Secondary Maths NQT Teacher
justteachers are recruiting for one of our partnership schools for an NQT teacher of Maths. The school is set on the outskirts of Bournemouth and last year enjoyed its most successful summer results. You will be joining a team of dedicated, enthusiastic and highly qualified staff to work with. This is an ideal role for a new Maths teacher at the start of their career. Start ASAP. If this sounds like the role for you please forward your CV in the first instance.
The role and ideal candidate:
- Do you have the ability to teach KS3 & KS4 Mathematics?
- Do you the ability to motivate your students to engage with your specialism; Maths?
- Do you have fabulous classroom management?
- Do you have strong leadership skills to guide different ability groups of students?
- Must have a genuine desire to work in a Secondary demanding Maths teaching position
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Wiltshire area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.