SEN Teacher Required
To start as soon as possible.
Our client is a specialist school for 80 children aged between 2-11 of whom have severe and profound learning difficulties. All of the pupils are working between levels P1 and NCL1.
They are looking to recruit a teacher to work in a Key stage 2 SLD class that is working at Reception level.
This is a very exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to work in a special school.
Previous experience in a special school is not essential but an understanding of our children and their individual needs as well as being a consistently good teacher is essential.
Someone who has a specialism in EYFS would be advantageous.
As a ‘new build’ school with excellent facilities and a highly specialised and committed staff team they can offer the successful applicant valuable experience in a special school setting, professional development within the area of SEN and a supportive staff team and Governing Body.
If you are a teacher who:
- Puts children at the heart of everything you do;
- Personalises teaching to enable all children to learn;
- Has a passion for learning and is an excellent practitioner;
- Knows how to lead a team and be a team player;
- Shows commitment to working closely with families and other professionals;
- Enjoys the challenge of working in a school that is rapidly moving towards ‘good’.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0800 83 22 43
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!