EYFS Teacher – Wigan
Are you a primary teacher looking for your next role?
justteachers are currently seeking an EYFS teacher to work within one of our partner schools located in Wigan to support an Outstanding EYFS Department in times of sickness, absence and training.
Ideally you will:
• Have QTS
• Have experience in EYFS and or KS1
• Have experience in teaching the Early Years Framework
• Have a desire to become part of a committed team
• Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Rates of pay are £106.00-£126.00 dependent on experience.
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings.
Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
• Competitive and fair rates of pay
• Easy registration
• Ongoing support and development
• No timesheets
• A fantastic 24/7 support team
• Access to a contributory pension scheme
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.