Reception Teacher Tamworth (Maternity Cover)
Tamworth School Requests a Reception Maternity Cover required from February 2018 on a four day week
We wish to appoint a teacher who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is committed to raising standards of learning and achievement
- Demonstrates creativity as a teacher
- Is able to inspire and motivate others
- Has consistently high expectations of pupils, self and colleagues
- Has well developed behavior management skills
- Is able to establish excellent working relationships with staff, parents and children.
We can offer highly motivated, happy and confident children; and a dedicated, flexible team to work with you. Our school invests significantly in a continued, professional development programme.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary, between M1-M6 per day depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.