Part-Time Teacher of Mathematics
justteachers are recruiting for a part-time Maths teacher with the ability to teach KS4 Maths for a sports college based in Southampton. Start January 2018, 1 day per week.
The role and ideal candidate:
- Ideally based in the Southampton area
- You will need to have the ability to motivate and engage your students
- You will need strong classroom management
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Have the ability to guide different ability students
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- This education facility combines both the students sports career and education
- The school runs coaching courses to allow their students to study all sub disciplines of coaching and gain valuable industry recognised qualifications.
- All abilities are catered for to ensure each student has a pathway to fill their own potential
- The students attend Maths tuition 1 day per week
- The Education Scholarship is a full-time Sixth Form College programme, providing school leavers with an opportunity to continue their educational development
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Hampshire area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.