Secondary Teaching Assistant needed in Tower Hamlets, East London
Are you sporty, passionate and motivated towards improving education?
An “Outstanding “Secondary School in Tower Hamlets, East London is currently seeking a Secondary Teaching Assistant that is enthusiastic, reliable and proactive. Teaching Assistant will be facilitating learning by supporting with English, Maths and Science.
The successful candidates will have, or have the potential to be able to
- Have a passion to work with young people & be committed to safeguarding children.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- A Teaching Assistant or Teaching Qualification is desirable, however not essential
- Teaching the Curriculum and providing classroom support in small groups and on a one-to-one basis for pupils that require additional support.
- Providing support on Core Subjects: English, Maths and Science.
- Working with students who have SEN, and having a good understanding of different SEN: including ADHD, Down’s Syndrome, Autism, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties.
- Setting a good example around the school and promoting inclusion.