Subject: SEN Support
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Do you have experience working and supporting students in SEN provisions with a range of needs? Are you passionate about supporting teaching and learning? Do you have drive and motivation and can act independently and pro-actively in the classroom? Are you seeking work with a fair and reliable company with a proven track record of placing candidates in well-matched, well paid and long term roles?
We are looking for SEN specialists with experience of working with a range of needs to work with a number of partner schools in Manchester and the surrounding areas. If you are passionate, dedicated and committed to making a difference alongside schools in and around Manchester and are actively looking for long term work then please email your CV to Warrington@justteachers.co.uk and someone will be in touch to arrange an interview. High quality SEN support staff are in high demand across Manchester and we are confident that we can secure you a position in your ideal school.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working with ASC, PMLD, SLD, ESBD or other special needs
• Are comfortable working in SEN environments
• Are comfortable with personal care or feeding if required
• Can use PECS, BSL, Makaton or other alternative communication methods
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
• Be able to plan, mark and assess if needed
• Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with ASC pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!