Secondary English Teacher
justteachers are looking for a passionate, out-going teacher of English to inspire and lead their students to achieve to the best of their ability. If you feel you have the attributes to be successful in this role please forward you CV. Start; immediately.
The Role & candidate:
- Provide a highly engaging and effective learning experience for students age 11-18 years through the delivery of innovative lessons
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong classroom management
- Ability to build strong relationships with both students and colleagues
- A flexible “can do” attitude and flexible approach to working
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Must have a genuine desire to work in a Secondary English teaching position
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.