SEND Teachers and Teaching Assistants Wanted in the Blackpool Area
Due to rising demand from Justteachers partner schools we are recruiting qualified Teachers and TAs to support the needs of a Special School in the Blackpool area.
We are recruiting on behalf of a day special school for children with severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties, some of whom have autism spectrum condition. The children are aged between 2 and 19, they learn from a wide and varied curriculum.
If you’re looking for flexible and temporary work supporting children with SEND; Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC), we would like to hear from you!
To be eligible you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working with children with high dependency and severe learning difficulties
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants
- An opportunity to extend your professional development
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend Bonus
To browse similar roles please visit our website (www.justteachers.co.uk) or call 0800 832243 and speak to the Skipton team.
Justteachers is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.
Please register for this vacancy below, a member of the team will contact you shortly to discuss this and many more opportunities.