Teaching Assistants – Warrington
We are looking for TA’s to work with our partner schools in and around the Warrington area.
We are looking for TA’s who are enthusiastic, adaptable, and willing to work hard in order to encourage pupils’ success. Previous school experience is necessary and energy, flexibility and a sense of humour are pre-requisites for these positions.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience of working with Primary aged children from EYFS right through to KS2
• Understands and supports pupil social emotional wellbeing
• Has experience of working with small groups to raise standards of numeracy and literacy
• Is committed to making learning fun, relevant and enjoyable
• Has good numeracy and literacy skills
• Is a good communicator and works well in a team
You will need to have the following:
• A relevant TA qualification such as NVQ, BTEC etc
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. You must also be available for work immediately and will be subject to full referencing and enhanced DBS Check
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 01925 826 220
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
• Competitive and fair rates of pay
• Easy registration
• Ongoing support and development
• No timesheets
• Safeguarding Training
• A fantastic 24/7 support team
• Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!