Teachers Urgently Needed – Warrington
We currently have high demand in the following areas:
• Secondary subject specialist teachers for mainstream and SEN provisions
• Primary Teachers for mainstream and SEN provisions
• Cover Supervisors for secondary settings
• TA’s and HLTA’s for Primary and SEN provisions
We are constantly on the look out for inspirational, self-motivated, dynamic teachers and cover supervisors to provide continuity in schools in Warrington in the absence of their teacher.
Do you have?
– Relevant teaching qualifications with QTS or QTLS.
– Good behaviour management skills.
– Have a passion to work with young people & be committed to safeguarding children.
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
** We pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work, please let us know.**