French Teacher Required in Wisbech
Justteachers are currently seeking an outstanding French Teacher to work with in one of our partner schools in Wisbech, from Easter 2018. The ideally candidates will understand the importance of providing students with a broad educational experience, where high academic standards are supported by a rich variety of extended curriculum opportunities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified French teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Experience of Teaching French across KS3 and 4, experience to KS5 would be an advantage but not essential
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills
For further information or to discuss other English teaching opportunities please call 0800832243.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire area please let us know.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
“Excellent rates of pay, friendly staff who always go the extra mile to make supply teaching enjoyable and rewarding: Just Teachers are my favourite agency to work for!” – Laura, Lincolnshire Based Teacher