Subject: ASD Specialist
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Justteachers are currently working with a number of schools in and around the Manchester area that require ASD specialists to teach and support children with a range of needs within SEND provisions and schools. If you have experience working with ASD or SEN children and young people and are interested in working with us then please get in touch ASAP! We currently have a number of positions available in January that we need teaching staff for and welcome applications from NQTs, Experienced teachers and other people with experience of working with ASD.
• Have a teaching qualification or equivalent SEND qualification
• Have CPD relating to working with ASD e.g. Makaton, MAPA, Autism Awareness
• Are interested or have experience working with SEND pupils
• Are looking for a new experience / challenge
• Want to work with a supportive and passionate team
• Have recent and relevant experience working with ASD children and young people
• Have experience in youth work, social work or work with vulnerable and challenging students
If you have the necessary energy and motivation to engage, enthuse and inspire our students and schools, we would welcome your application.
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!