Reception Teacher with QTS Needed – January 2018 – Twickenham
Are you a Primary teacher? justteachers currently require an enthusiastic and committed Reception Teacher to work within one of our partner Primary Schools located in Twickenham, London.
The school want to find an inspiring and talented class teacher who is passionate about primary education, committed to educating the whole child and able to teach reception. You will have high expectations, be dedicated to a child-centered approach and be bursting with engaging ideas. Joining them, you will be a creative and accomplished practitioner who welcomes collaborative practice and working in a supportive, exciting environment.
To be part of the school, you will need to:
- Understand the developmental stages of learning
- Be able to develop positive relationships with the whole community
- Have high expectations for teaching and learning
- Be committed to continuing professional development
- Be a proactive learner and willing to work collaboratively
- Make a positive contribution to our school
- Enjoy working with children
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in EYFS/KS1 with QTS
- Be exited and passionate about Primary teaching.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 020 7100 2440
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
“Ashmole began working with Justteachers a the beginning of this term. The consultants are friendly and efficient and (more importantly) there is no hard sell. To date we have been really pleased and impressed with the quality of both teaching and support staff who have been placed with us. A really positive start, Justteachers are now are preferred agency for supply”. – Vikki Grater – Office Manager Ashmole Primary
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!