Secondary School Teaching Assistants Needed
Are you a Level 2 or 3 Qualified Learning Support Assistant with Experience working in Secondary Schools?
Justteachers work with a number of Secondary Schools throughout East Lancashire, which are easily accessible from the M65 and surrounding areas.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Teaching and Learning Assistants with proven experience in any of the following areas;
- SEND Support
- Key Stage 3 Low Ability Interventions
- GCSE Intervention
- Reading, Grammar and Literacy Support
- Numeracy Interventions
- Pastoral and Welfare
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Behaviour Support
To apply for this job you will need:-
- A level 2/3/4 teaching assistant qualification or degree.
- Experience within an educational environment.
- Relevant qualification for supporting work in schools is desirable but not essential providing you have experience in an educational setting.
- Be able to provide 2 professional references (one from an educational setting).
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0800832243
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!