Part time SENCO required for Maternity Leave
Part time SENCO required for MAT Leave at School in Manchester Urgently
From January 2018
Justteachers is currently working with an Outstanding Grammar school in Trafford. I am looking to fill a part time SENCO role from January.
Ideally you will have:
• National SENCO Award.
• Qualified Teacher Status.
• Strong behaviour and management skills.
• Excellent subject knowledge.
• Good understanding of the national curriculum.
• The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
• A patient but confident approach towards working with children and adults alike
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0161 850 0310.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and when they register we will send you a cheque for £50!