Teaching Assistants – Wigan
Are you a Teaching Assistant?
justteachers is currently recruiting for passionate and experienced teaching assistants to work in schools in Wigan on a supply basis.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working within the age range 2-11
- An excellent knowledge of or supporting of the UK national curriculum.
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision.
- Innovative lesson delivery.
- Creative & Inspiring.
- The desire and ability to work in a SEN environment
- Committed & Flexible.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers policies.
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
The salary is competitive
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01925 826 220.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
“justteachers has provided me with a constant stream of work and they have gone the extra mile by adding a personal, caring approach to my needs. I feel privileged to be a part of their team. justteachers has focused on making sure that each job I’ve been put forward for fits my every need.” – Teaching Assistant Kim
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.