Day to Day Supply Physical Education Teachers –Peterborough
Justteachers are looking to recruit a bank of local Secondary PE Teachers with extensive knowledge of the National Curriculum to work within our partnered Schools on an ad hoc basis.
These positions would be ideally suited to both male and female Physical Education who are looking to return to teaching, looking to slow down the pace a little or those who are new to teaching and want to broaden their experiences.
What these positions offer:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
- Flexible working, assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
- A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs.
This role is commutable from:
Peterborough, Wisbech, Stamford, Huntingdon, Spalding and Boston.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in KS3 & KS4.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience. Day to day assignments £110-30. Long term placements will be paid in line with the National Teacher Pay Scale M1-UPS
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
To apply for the role or for further information please contact at justteachers on 0800 832243 or alternatively send you CV through to Lincolnshire@Justteachers.co.uk
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and the welfare of children and young people within education. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure.