Primary KS2 Teacher with ESBD Experience – January 2018
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
If you are a qualified Primary School Teacher with experience working in ESBD schools or have worked in very challenging mainstream schools and are able to manage challenging and extreme behaviour then we have day to day, short-term and long-term supply work for you in Primary Schools in Trafford and the surrounding area.
justteachers has two very well established SEN desks which cover a range of areas and we urgently need candidates to work in our partner schools.
Our client is seeking a qualified Primary teacher who has experience working with challenging behaviour, extreme behaviour or has worked in PRUs and ESBD schools to work alongside them in their KS2 department from January. The school is based in Trafford and the successful member of staff would be well supported by a fantastic, nurturing and friendly team.
There are also ample opportunities at this school to develop professionally and training and development is provided through CPD and INSETs.
If you are interested in this role, or know another Primary School Teacher who may be, please either reply with your CV or contact the branch directly on 0161 850 0310 / 01925 826 220 and ask for Sacha Diamond.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience working in PRU’s, ESBD provision or with extreme challenging behaviour
- Are comfortable working in challenging and sometimes difficult environments
- Possess a Team Teach or equivalent certificate
- Hold a clean UK driving license
- Provide a minimum of 2 references to cover the last 2 years and have a DBS on the update service
- Are available immediately for interviews / observations
- Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
- Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with ESBD pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!