Secondary English Teacher Needed from January 2018
justteachers is currently seeking a well qualified, enthusiastic and committed English Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. The School is a mixed, larger than average academy serving the up and coming city as well as its surrounding villages.
The post is offered with an attractive salary package that can be linked to specific responsibilities. This role offers an exciting opportunity to join the English faculty which has an excellent leadership team who are strongly committed to the achievement of their students.
The post is to start in January 2018 and is a permanent position.
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching across the age and ability range of the academy.
- Show commitment to building the success of the subject leading to sustained improvement in student performance.
- Have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
The exact role and responsibilities can be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Qualified teacher.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
- Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply
Salary will be in line with the National Teachers Pay Scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced Police checks.
Register below for more details about this job, and other teaching opportunities in Cambridgeshire.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Cambridgeshire area please let us know.