Graduate subject specialists needed for tutoring work
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme, access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Are you a graduate looking to get into education? Are you looking for school based work to increase your level of experience? Are you interested in applying for a PGCE but need to evidence your school practise?
Justteachers are looking for subject specialists who are interested in working with children. We have a number of opportunities in schools for core subject graduates to take on roles as intervention staff or tutors. You would be required to teach and support students taking examinations to help them achieve the highest possible grades. To liaise with the faculties to ensure individual students needs are full covered. Subject specialists are increasingly popular in schools as they are fully immersed in one particular aspect as opposed to a number of different subjects. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to get your foot in the door in terms of experience prior to applying for a PGCE or Teacher Training course.
The rate of pay would be subject to experience but is negotiable at interview.
- Have a degree in a core subject – Maths, English or Science
- Are looking to get into a teacher training course or apply for a PGCE
- Want to expand on your school-based experience
- Are able to provide a minimum of 2 references within the last 2 years
- Have some form of experience working with children or young-people or are familiar with school environments
- Have good behaviour management and can support and develop your personal skills.
Then justteachers is the company for you.
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310