Maths teachers with ESBD experience
Subject: Maths and behaviour specialists
Location: Across Greater Manchester
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
Justteachers is seeking a passionate Maths Teacher for a partner federation in Manchester. This role is to start at October half term and will be ongoing with the possibility of permanent employment. The successful candidate will be required to travel between the schools within the federation. The role is full time, 5 days a week with an 8.30am start and commitment and consistency is essential.
If you have experience working in with challenging behaviour or in PRUs and are a Maths teacher with recent experience of teaching then please get in contact ASAP. For the right candidate the school will be acting very quickly.
Ideally you will:
- Hold a PGCE with Maths specialism
- Have a current DBS on the online update service
- Are able to travel and commit to a long term position
- Can provide a minimum of 2 references to cover the last 2 years
- Have an understanding of young people with SEBD and complex needs
- Be able to communicate diplomatically with a wide range of PRU stakeholders
- Be able to build and maintain good relationships with pupils, parents and carers, staff, schools, youth workers and educational and safeguarding professionals
- Understand and support the schools policies and ethos
- Have a high level of emotional intelligence
- Be able to work in a team
- Hold a full driving license and have a car
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details below or call us on 0161 850 0310 or 01925 826 220
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!