Learning Support Assistant – Salford
Are you a SSA looking for your next role? justteachers is currently seeking experienced SSAs to work within our schools located in Salford.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in working with SEN children on a one to one basis
- Have experience in supporting learners
- Have experience working with children with Global Delay
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Rates of pay are dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 0161 850 0310
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.