We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative English Teacher to work within our partner secondary schools in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Our clients are looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable teacher to deliver engaging lessons both inspiring and encouraging pupils.
The schools cater for students aged 11-18. The schools encourage students to work hard by creating a stimulating and safe learning environment whereby they can flourish and achieve their potential.
The positions will be a mix of full time and part as well as any day to day required. The successful candidate would be expected to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5.
The school also want to encourage newly qualified teachers to apply for this role.
Suitable candidates will need to have:
- – A solid understanding of the curriculum and know how to track pupils progress
- – Ability to plan and deliver creative and motivating lessons.
- – Skills to ensure positive management of children’s behaviour
- – Vision, commitment and the ability engage pupils with varied abilities
- – Enthusiastic, resourceful and motivated to ensure the highest possible standards of student attainment, personal development and well-being are achieved.
- Working with justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include:
- Competitive Rates of Pay ranging from £100 – £160 per day
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional career development – access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you are dynamic and creative and truly passionate about teaching and learning, please apply below for this and many more.